Monday, November 25, 2013

thnx.

Finally! She replied... After the long wait for 72 hours, she just texted back,

''thnx.''

Too little letters for the favor I had done, it even wasn't a proper word to be fair. I took the pain of making those papers to pdf, and I was obviously expecting more than that! Sure I did pretend too formal with her texting her ''I have last years papers and you can share them with your friends if you haven't already got them'' like a boss. But little did I know she would sell me out and that her batch mate would come to me and character assassin me in front of my friends. I was almost caught red handed... Girl! What did I tell you about the reputation I had to keep up?

I did  a deep psychological study of her reply and its mental and scientific implications, and I guess I came out with some worth mentioning results-
(1) "thnx", such a short reply for the megabytes of pdf I had sent her, and the full stop after thnx"." shows that either she was as nervous and excited but didn't want to expose it, trying to maintain her reputation, or, the worst case, she may have been trying to hint me that she wasn't interested in whatever I was doing.

(2) thnx is kind of a SMS language you develop when you get pro at texting. That rises more concerns...

(3) The optimistic part, you just don't text "Thank You" formally to someone close to you but just thnx. 

Tell me I have hope! Why is this so complicated?

Boneless fried chicken from those street side stalls have been our new addiction, and we just discovered this Akbar Hotel near Panja Center, One Town, and it didn't take much time for us to declare it as our new official chicken destination, for their tasty, yet cheap chicken!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;