Monday, November 18, 2013

A stalker's worries

Girl, I haven't stalked a profile as much as I stalk yours, though you hardly have anything interesting there. I am done with all the flowers and scenery on your cover pics and how long shall I adore this baby photo of you in the profile pic, people grow up right? And why do you 'like' all those random posts by random people pages but never a pic or a status update of mine? Yeah, I know I don't do yours either but I have a reputation to keep up, or all those vultures preying on me will have a nice feast on me.

Thanks to your friend I could get to see your family, and I am already stressed. Your dad looks too stern for my taste, and I don't think I would be comfortable handling things with him if things were to get sorted out between us.  I was never comfortable around govt. officials for that matter either.And he needs to set things right around in his fb, he can't start working in CPWD first and then pass out his high school! How can you not know what your initials stand for, even I do know. And I am not calling him 'Pappa', sounds too artificial, 'Uppa' sounds more intimate to me. Your mom looks warm of a person, Why didn't you inherit her traits? I wouldn't want you to be a strict mom to my kids... And your lil bro must be an aspiring IITian or something I can see that nerdiness in his face. And all of you, need to smile to the photos! Smiling, after all increases your life span! And It seems your family isn't much conservative, I probably will have a hard time convincing mine...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;