Monday, November 11, 2013

Hard days continued

NOSPLAN is coming closer, the annual inter college events for Planning institutions, this time in Mysore. Along with Preetam, I had the responsibility to coordinate photography event from my college's behalf, that needed me to interact with the rest of the batches, which is something I am not good at.

Session with first years went easy, the eager excited kids ready to do anything to show off and make name for themselves, showcasing their 'photography talents' with pics of blank skies and clouds they had captured. I gathered all my guts, went to the second years, asked them all to gather around, everyone came, except her!!! She pretended she was busy with laptop or something. We waited. Nah! she didn't bother.

What did I even do to her? 

I went to One Town again, roamed around, to run away from depressing recurring repeating reality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;