Thursday, November 21, 2013

An Uncle, Officially!

All praise to the Allah, my sister gave birth to a beautiful baby girl last night. I am officially into the uncle's league! I didn't dare to share the news on facebook since I don't want them zombies annoying me around asking for treats, and lately many have been updating status about becoming uncle and stuffs I just don't want to be the victim of a trend. And yeah Valentine's Day was some 9 months ago...

I can't wait to go home and meet my niece! But the submissions and special classes are keeping me busy! And I unlocked Rio in Street Race Rivals. And bought my 5th car! One Town is becoming an integral part of my daily routine, and so is the Chikku shake from the Juice stall by the street corner. He makes real thick shakes and garnish it with Horlicks and badam bits, and would pour extra juice after the first serve is completed. And that made him our new official hangout destination. And I was having these inspirations to do my thesis next year on Vijayawada, as the State Capital in the context of Andhra bifurcation. I hope that's a hot topic already, and a thesis on that will surely get some attention.

I was wondering if I should get into politics. Not that I am interested in it, but Planning would be lot more better with power to implement them... And Dev from 2nd year has been following me around asking for last years question paper, and kinda dismiss him away everytime saying I need to check. I had them, I had saved them in case someone asked. Not just anyone, my special someone! I really have no hope of her coming to me asking for the papers, from the progresses I have made till now, so I am gonna make a bold move here. I took pictures of the papers and I am about to mail them to her, I am not cross checking my decision here, after all, I need 20 seconds of insane courage, thanks to Matt Damon for inspiring me, with his movie 'We bought a Zoo'. Wouldn't it look so desperate? I am senior a I got a reputation to keep up... God, I really hope I have a good news to share tomorrow!

Right now, I need to go home!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;