Saturday, January 24, 2015

Divine Love


This is a follow up post to 5 reasons she shouldn’t leave me desperate about her. You can see it took me some time to come up with this post, I have done quite an introversion meanwhile. I’ve upgraded myself to a more matured version, so this time, the post is going to be about reasons I shouldn’t probably be desperate about her.

She is desperate about marriage. She thinks marriage is going to liberalize her from the holds of alluring worldly charms. That’s okay, quite understandable, but what is not understandable, is that she is so desperate it she is searching for love on matrimonial websites and marriage brokers, when love is dancing right in front of her. She hopes to love and live happily ever after with any random guy that ends up on her head. That way, God is not going to be angry on her.

Now that’s a minor reason. One of my greatest romantic fantasy is to marry a musical woman, who would sing me to sleep in her lap playing her guitar. Akshay and I had a quite a futile debate on how she would hold the guitar if I am on her lap. Now, this girl here, is never going to sing me to sleep, let alone playing guitar, for music distracts you away from God, and hence is haram.

If love is divine, liberating and aspiring, she is exactly everything but not love. She is confinement. For, to love is to sin. If faith is the thread that flies the kite, love would be the wind that takes it high, and the sky would be the ecstasy. She is a metal chain.

Peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;