Thursday, January 2, 2014

Spring!

“If winter comes, can spring be far behind?” P.B. Shelly must have had lost his wallet when he wrote the poem!

As heartbroken I was after the Mysore tragedy, the relief came in when Dad announced that he has deposited 10k in my account, for my expenses for the next semester. I hadn’t told him that I lost my ATM card, or my wallet in that case, for the reaction would be terrible, he had already tortured me enough last time I misplaced my voter ID card. I had to rush to the bank to apply for a replacement. I have enough money now to recover all the tangible losses I had suffered. The other good news came in the form of our exam result, I have made it again! No supplementary for the fourth time in a row. Many would be surprised to see me this happy at passing exams, I used to be a topper at School. The college has had its toll on me… *SIGH*

And I haven’t slept this much before, I hardly remember the last time I had woken up satisfied with my sleep. I sleep day and night, until a frustrated dad threatens me to wake up, and not because I am done with my sleep. And I haven’t been drinking milk as much before. It started when I tried this Badam milk mix at home, it started with one glass a day, gradually increased to a half litre packet a day, and now peaks at one and half packet a day. And I have already emptied two ‘half kg bottles of Badam milk mix’, which I must admit, wasn't an inexpensive habit.

The pongal and unprecedented hartals have extended the holidays for another week and I am already tired of being at home, thanks to an ever complaining dad.
#desp

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;