Thursday, December 5, 2013

Semester-end Chaos

It's been a very busy week with reviews and juries coming up, faculties trying to finalize internal marks, endless assignments, and exam revisions.

And finally there are some pretty photos of her in her Facebook, thanks to her friend, that I can show my parents to present my case if situation progresses. I would often consolidate myself, pat myself on the back, advice myself to streamline my concentration and prioritize my goals, and,  then I would steal a peek at her, and I hallucinate. I had this dream of having lunch with her. She seemed all impatient at  my lack of guts, while a dumbstruck me was struggling in a dearth of words. But it was the best dream I had in a while. This must be the 6th dream I have had about her in the last 3 semesters.

I've developed this new habit of sleeping early, too early, like at 8 or 9, and then waking up at 5 in the morning for a fresh start. And then a short visit to all social networks, and then work...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;