Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Mad Heart, Be Brave.

I hate womankind! Not really, may be a little pissed at them, for they are all players!

I wouldn't text 24x7 to an engaged guy if I were a girl, or just hang around with him, or go canteen and have tea with him... just saying! I wouldn't text him, this engaged man at Thamarassery in Calicut, to wake up someone who is asleep in the prayer hall in Nidamanuru in Vijayawada, asking for help, that's geographically 1000kms away! I wouldn't disappoint a guy if he had a huge crush on me...

Womankind!

I have a confession to make! I accidentally stepped on her glasses. Blame her for carelessly keeping it on the floor mat in the prayer hall. A glass came off and I managed to stick it back without her noticing...or so I hope. Given my awesomeness, I didn't utter a word to her.


Almost a semester is over and I have managed to talk to her never! Everyday I take rehearsals in my mind, makes up scripts and dialogues to prepare myself to face any kind of possible replies, practices smiles and faces on mirrors, and when she finally comes across my way, either I will turn around or act busy on my phone or pretend to ignore her completely. I watch all these romantic movies everyday to boost my morale but nothing really helps my mad heart! I have made a good impression of a geek on her already through the vacant spaces across my name in the internal marks sheets on the notice board. A voice in my heart asks me to text her, at the least, but the wise pride man in my head forces me to stay coward.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;