Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Goodbye Song

I'm definitely losing my optimism. But mind rolls in a vicious cycle, don't lose hope on me yet. :P
Thanks to HOD for another unbearably boring lecture, that inspires me to escape in to my notebook. Special thanks to Meghna, my mentor, when not my daughter, for the support and corrections. :P

I'm afraid of the crowd,
I'm another face you will forget to remember,
I'm another echo you will never listen to,
Another song you will ignore in your run.

So I'm gonna take a U turn,
And find myself in the past,
At the cross road where I lost me.
So, goodbye dear friend!

You could have been my rhyme
In a perfect world where it doesn't hurt.
I would have waited a life time
If only you know where you are going.

So I'm gonna take a time machine
And spin back in to the past,
To the crossroad where I found you.
Tell you, Goodbye dear friend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;